Welcome to my website and blog. There are some blog posts below and many more in the archive. If you want to get in touch about anything you see here you can email me at the dougalstanton.net domain or ping me on Twitter, Google+, Facebook etc.
- 2017-02-19 — Recovering from an armbar (elbow hyperextension)
- 2017-01-02 — Taking time away from capoeira
- 2016-12-22 — Sprinting faster than a speeding bullet journal
- 2016-09-07 — New bike day: Genesis Croix de Fer custom build
- 2016-03-18 — Basics and Fundamentals of Capoeira
- 2016-03-15 — Operant conditioning in martial arts training
- 2016-02-25 — Life's a Biche and then you Diot
- 2016-01-28 — Reflections on teaching a capoeira class
- 2015-07-04 — Cycling in the heart of Venetia
- 2015-06-21 — Body painting for fun and (educational) profit
- 2015-06-01 — Cycling and camping at Knockengorroch festival
- 2015-05-19 — Taking the bike to Knockengorroch, what an idea!
- 2015-05-10 — Reflections on using the arms in capoeira
- 2015-05-03 — Lower gear on Fuji for Edinburgh's hills
- 2015-05-02 — Char is (probably) not short for Character
…and more in the archive.
I have two separate training diaries which describe exercises, thoughts and observations.