Some of my projects, under current development, “finished” or defunct.
I train with Mao No Chao Scotland and keep some notes here of things I’ve learned.
I train with Cross Combat and try to keep notes/thoughts here from the classes.
I maintain a GitHub repository with some hobby projects.
- ComicBake: for writing quick comics
- Git Checklist: for tracking TODOs in coding projects (or anything else you store in a git repository).
- Unix scripts & tools (repo)
- Functional Programming talk about code reuse of control flow constructs
I still have a number of projects which were online before but for now just live on my computer, waiting for the disk to catastrophically crash. I should probably do something about that.
- Dark Star song lyrics for the B-sides that I have been able to decipher.